Weight loss tracker.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Photo update!

My mom and I on one of the bikes... Ridiculous




Jett, me and Dan - These are two of my older friends :) They are in a band and this was between one of their sets!


Jade and I at the Ag Education & Communication Banquet.



Okay... No matter what, I will ALWAYS love to bake. And I will always look goofy doing it!


Well, guess I can share what the guy looks like... This is Luke :)


Oh yeah.... That motorcycle? One of TWO that my parents rode up to campus on...


... IN ALL LEATHER. Welcome to my life. Yes, my parents are cooler than me.


My parents and cousin joined me at CASNR Honors Banquet. One of my last duties as an overacheiver :) This was the day I went blonde for the summer!


Tandi (roomie) and I before going out! My shirt is actually a dress, but I think it's cuter as a shirt! I am kinda in love with clothes... Oh yes, that is Ace in the corner- Ruler of our House


Tandi and I this week relaxing! Starting off summer in a nice way :)



Okay, usually I'm very cautious about "alcohol" pictures, but this is just too fun to pass up. For the record, I am 21 and no I didn't drive. I've known these three since Summer 2006... Four years later and we are still as goofy as ever!



These were my favorite khakis. I tried to wear them the other day and it didn't work out very well. Sad... NOT!


My newest shorts (yes, they are short!) over my old pants... Progress?



I really love this picture for unknown reasons. Oh well, I think it's cute!


Hope you've enjoyed my pictures! Thanks for keeping up with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment