Weight loss tracker.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Pictures!

I take a lot of pictures on my iPhone and I usually don't upload them, but now I will! Enjoy!


This is me in my truck. It really has nothing to do with this post, but I love the sun!




This is part of my daily walk! I decided last semester that I would seriously cut down on my bus usage. So, now I walk everyday... Adds 20-30 minutes to my phyiscal work everyday! Even better- the walk gets shorter and shorter everyday!



This is me on my way to my second day of class! I have a picture of my first day that I will add later. But here I am wearing Old Navy! And I wore GAP on my first day! Holy cow! I can fit into these clothes- go me!
OK! AMAZING NEWS- I finally made it over my 40-pound plateau this past week! I have been working hard to finally hit this milestone and I made it! I am definitely on cloud nine now! I have lost 12.89% of the weight I started this journey with- WOW!
I have decided that once I hit my "big goal" I will get one of these pairs of boots. They are made by Old Gringo and I am in LOVE! They are beautiful and a constant reminder of what I want to have! I'm not sure which pair, but there is a preview!

Speaking of Goals... My mom and I picked up these cute tanks at Old Navy. One is an XL and the other is a Large. I am currently in an Old Navy XXL... I want to look good in these by summer! This is on my wall as a constant reminder of what I have pledged to do.
Here I am rocking my 80s sunglasses after New Years! No real purpose for this picture... I just like it!
And this conclude my first picture blog! This are some of the industrial windmills of West Texas. Taken at sunset on my way back to college! Good night all!

3 comments:

  1. I am so so happy for you! Well done on passing your plateau! The shirts on the wall are a fantastic idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi beautiful girl!

    Thank you so much for the comment you left on my blog! I just read your whole blog and I am so excited for you to have busted through this plateau. This will only get easier, your fills will continue to come and before you know it L's will be too big - I never thought it'd happen but it did for me! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on breaking through your plateau!!! It can be frusterating, but it feels soo good when we finally overcome it!

    ReplyDelete